クラウドコンピューティング市場にて、取り分け大きな波が押し寄せようとしている日本の大手通信キャリアを担当する営業チームのマネージャーを募集しています。通信会社のお客様と戦略的な関係を築き、Amazon Web Servicesのマーケットを拡大するチームのマネージメントに興味はありますか？ビジネスのノウハウと、テクニカルな知識を用いてAWSをテクノロジー・プラットフォーム・プロバイダとしての中心的な存在に高めることをリーダーとして共に働きませんか？本ポジションは、大手通信会社グループのお客様に、AWSを採用いただき、売上を成長させ、シェアを拡大させる責務を持ちます。候補者は、お客様のCXOレベルだけでなく、IT部門やマーケティング部門、研究開発部門ともエンゲージできる能力が必要となります。また、担当テリトリを成長させる戦略を作り、常に四半期ごとのターゲットを達成できるようにチームをリードできなければいけません。
Overview and Responsibilities:
Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing. We are looking for a Sr. Sales Enterprise Manager (Telecom) in Japan. He/she will hire and develop a skilled team to execute on this strategy resulting in the adoption of Amazon Web Services in a wide range of Telecom Industry customer base. This leader will be responsible for driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in large and complex Telecom Industry accounts. He/she will drive engagements at the CXO level across organizations with a customer obsessed approach.
As a Sr. Sales Enterprise Manager (Telecom), you will have the exciting opportunity to help driving the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on adoption, and market penetration in Enterprise market. You should have experience that enables you and enterprise sales team to help drive engagements at CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hire and build out an enterprise sales team.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive Enterprise customer set in Japan.
- Drive revenue, adoption, and market penetration in Enterprise customers.
- Drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with Line of Business leaders across complex organizations.
- Work with partners (System Integration Partners, Channel Partners, Network providers, Independent Software Vendors) to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Prepare and deliver business review to the leadership team.
- Track record in forecasting, account engagement, sales planning and sales operations with track record of exceeding revenue quota and new customer adoption goals within Telecom vertical customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Experience in negotiating large contracts, coordinating closely with legal counsel and top executives.
- 10 or more years of technology related sales experience with TOP Enterprise business as well as ability to operate in an entrepreneurial agile environment.
- Direct field and management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Strategic and Creative: Start up mind set with full of energy and enthusiasm to make history.
- Experience hiring and managing a talented sales professionals.
- Inspire, motivate and drive the team to deliver on priorities you set.
- Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Exhibits excellent business judgment
- Hires great people, develops great people
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Expects and requires innovation of their team
- Is action and results oriented
- Is highly analytical and structured
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in in Enlgish and Japanese
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts and the AWS offering.
- Successful track record of driving adoption of new and disruptive technologies within large Enterprise customers in Japan.
- Masters or MBA a plus.