Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing Higher Education & Research accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? This is a new and exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services in government accounts across France. As an Account Manager, you will work closely with the Country Manager, being responsible for defining strategy and driving its execution for the Research sector in France. You will be experienced building a business through collaborating with partners, solutions architects, business development, lead development, central accounts, and marketing. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales / account management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You will be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory.
• Suggest and execute against a territory plan.
• Manage numerous accounts concurrently & long-term.
• Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Track record closing sales opportunities in a mix of account sizes and at volume • Pipeline generation, quotas and metric goal • Guide team members on how to manage key executive relationships, prospecting techniques, pipeline and territory management • Drive sales campaign, program execution • Help develop strategic territory plans, set goals and quotas • Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction, work strategically with partners to extend reach • Collaborate with Country management, Channel, Marketing, Business Development, Solution Architects etc. functions on key initiatives • Conduct periodic reviews of business including call activity, lead follow up, pipeline reviews, prospecting and performance for each individual; analyses wins and losses • Present regular, accurate reports for executive management for review
• MBA qualification • Strong sales background in France in Public Sector & Research • A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS • SaaS/Cloud experience Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.