Amazon operates in a global e-Commerce environment a diverse set of businesses.
The Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) Program as part of Retail Business Services is a set of services paid by Amazon Vendors that aim at building a long-term partnership with Amazon, by making it the retailer of choice. AVS pursues three main goals:
1. Accelerate the growth of the vendors on Amazon
2. Drive higher satisfaction of the vendors with Amazon and as a result foster greater engagement and investment
3. Build a long-term partnership between Amazon and the vendors through a sustainable and efficient e-commerce business
As part of Amazon Vendor Services team within Retail Business
Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) team is looking for a dynamic and talented Senior Associate for Quality Assurance. If you are talented, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic, passionate about quality and delivering the best customer service, then we want to hear from you!
• Conduct regular audits of activities related to the functional area;
• Contribute to root cause analysis in escalation management;
• Create and update SOP/flow of processes;
• Identify process improvement opportunities (enhancements and pain points) at process/ function level;
• Demonstrate the ability to handle small-scale process-improvement projects;
• Leverage / demonstrate expertise in handling end-to-end processes and related tools; use them to identify operational issues;
• Train & mentor new hires on process tasks and provide feedback to the training team to customize training modules, if applicable;
• Responsible for achieving the predetermined targets for the new tasks on boarded;
• Perform audits and quality checks of tasks completed by junior associates and reports quality metrics;
• Measure catalog quality from process aspects and trigger the defects patterns for Systemic fix;
• Communicate the problem statement with data on operational processes for internal and external stakeholders;
• Create standard defined reports, i.e., weekly reports;
• Identify issues and proactively reports operational challenges;
• Managing CAPA for the quality issues.
1. Bachelor's degree in any discipline is preferred, Baccalaureate diploma is mandatory.
2. Written and oral communication skills in English
3. Written and oral communication skills in Spanish
4. Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage
5. Very good knowledge of internet navigation and research finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner
6. Strong interpersonal & communication skills
7. High attention to detail
8. Commitment to meet deadlines
9. Ability to Dive deep into a problem, perform 'Root Cause Analysis' and identify constraints to recommend a solution
10. Critical and analytical thinking in order to challenge processes and status quo
11. Ability to work with large amounts of data
12. Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline is preferred;
- 1 2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes BPOs, Operations processes; Database management, Data analytics is preferred;
- VBA/SQL knowledge;
- Quality audit experience;
- Experience in 7 QC Tools;
- Experience in creating excel macros.