- Bangalore, India
Are you customer obsessed, smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, and with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon Seller Services India offers services to sellers to grow multi-channel commerce. See http://services.amazon.in for details of products and services in India. As a Automation Specialist/Technical Operations Executive, you will be part of a time-bound project focused on developing applications to enable 3rd party providers (https://www.amazon.in/spn).
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where timely delivery is super critical. The candidate will need to balance technical and business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
To be successful in this role you should have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking control and responsibility for achieving the objectives of the role. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Role and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for creating and automating reporting processes for service providers (SPs), consolidating service requests across channels, streamlining operations for Provider performance and service fulfilment.
• Working closely with Product Management to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon Seller Services business.
• Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
• Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
This position is based in Bangalore, India
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 1+ years of professional experience in Java, C++ or Python
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications
• Knowledge of SQL
• Exposure to AWS will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of web development
• Knowledge about Selenium is an added advantage
• The ability to take convert raw requirements into a good design while exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
Back to top