Amazon is the most customer-centric company on earth. We need exceptionally talented, customer-centric, bright, and driven people. We are looking for an organized self-starter to join the Transportation Risk and Compliance (TRC) team at Amazon, India.
The goal of Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is to build a world class last mile operations. AMZL aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
TRC is looking for high-judgment individuals to join us as an Auditor, to evaluate the compliance standards of Delivery Service Provider's (DSP)/Extended Delivery Service Partners (EDSP)/Delivery Associates (DA) and ensure that they are functioning in accordance with Amazon's contractual obligations and the supplier code of conduct.
The successful candidate will have a unique blend of strategic and entrepreneurial thinking, business modelling, and highly skilled in interviewing techniques. This opportunity requires excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills. If you have demonstrated an ability to innovate for the customer and want to create the best in the world delivery experience, then come join our team.
• Understand/identify the inherent transportation compliance risks for Last Mile operations in India. Perform 3P DSP/EDSP audits against the AMZL/TRC audit checklist and code of conduct in line with defined annual/periodic audit timetable.
• Review new and existing DSP/EDSP/DAs ensuring that they meet compliance, safety, and contractual standards.
• Ensure that they comply with Amazon's Terms of Service.
• Investigate suspicious DSP/EDSP/DA activity and behaviour that could pose a risk to AMZL, our customers, or others.
• Must be able to assess the real situation sometimes with limited information in hand in order to make an independent decision about the DSP/DAs integrity and compliance standard.
• Achieve productivity and quality standards for audits/investigations.
• Monitor DSP/EDSP activity as needed.
• Participate in other special projects/assignments as necessary.
• Responsible for conducting short notice audits/investigations as required
• Provision of clear targets and remedial actions for DSPs/EDSPs when standards fall below contractual criteria
• Responsible for setting next steps including corrective and preventive action within agreed timelines and managing subsequent compliance and/or making recommendations for appropriate action to drive down residual risk.
• Preparation of audit summary documentation and recommendations for review by senior management.
Experience in auditing third party contractors, specific focus being on their compliance to business incorporation requirement, compliance to applicable policies / rules / regulations applicable to operations in general and Delivery operations in particular.
• Bachelor degree in relevant field of study & 6-10 years of experience
• Ability to work under pressure, handle stress and deliver high standard results quickly.
• Work with virtual teams with the highest levels of team spirit and integrity.
• Proven ability to analyze and interpret information received.
• Demonstrated research skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Experience working in a highly metrics driven environment.
• Experience handling confidential data.
• Working knowledge of local labor laws and its implementation best practices.
• Professional auditing qualification like ISO Lead Auditor with 4-5 years in third party contractor underwriting or supplier vetting.
• Experience in risk management a plus.
• Ability to identify opportunities to improve performance and processes.
• Flexibility with working hours.