ATL Paid Media Manager
- Beijing, China
Come build the future of entertainment with us.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video marketing team are looking for a paid media specialist to help grow our business in Germany. Someone who has experience in planning and buying both traditional media (TV, Outdoor), but who has a focus on digital channels, from social through to display. We are looking for someone who has worked either at an agency, or client side focused on developing paid for media strategy, across all media types.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience planning and executing campaigns across large cross-functional teams. They will be adept in liaising with key business partners and global teams to align all stake holders around a common goal. They will ultimately manage all aspects of paid for digital campaigns from development through to measurement.
A self-starter who is able to prioritise and deliver on deadlines, this person will have the ability to persuade and influence others, with a track record of creating ATL campaigns built out of insight into people's media behaviours and optimised based on use of measurement metrics.
• Help to define Prime Video's approach to ATL media planning in DE.
• Working as part of the EU ATL team to build and optimise multi-channel media plans.
• Responsible for a substantial ATL budget with accountability for campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
• Build and manage strong working relationships with external agencies and partners.
• Own reporting of plan delivery, measurement and optimisation to executive leadership on a regular basis.
• Introduce and drive adoption of new media platforms, technologies and measurement solutions.
• Expertise across both traditional and emerging media channels including TV, OOH, cinema, digital display, online video and paid social.
Experience of working with Google, Facebook and other digital platforms.
Understanding of the internal workings of a media agency, develop through working at an agency, or through management of an agency.
Experience and passion for the entertainment industry or related industries.
Experience of using data and to measure campaign impact and identify actionable insights.
Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyse data.
Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to stakeholders.
Fluency in both German and English.
Proven track record leading multi-million dollar media investment for large international businesses.
Understanding of paid media platforms (DoubleClick, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.) and measurement methodologies (econometric modelling, brand uplift studies, etc.).
• Ability to assimilate relevant data sources and hone in on key insights that drive business recommendations.
• Entrepreneurial self-starter skilled at prioritising and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously.
A good understanding of the current data and tech landscape, the different companies in the market and their respective offerings.
• Demonstrated success in influencing cross-functional teams, stakeholders and leadership.
• Exceptional persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication and presentation skills with proven ability to build logical story flow.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to drive toward consensus.
Please submit your application in English. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Back to top