Associate Program Manager, Merchandising - Amazon Fresh Grocery
- Seattle, WA
We're looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Program Manager with strong customer focus, analytical skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit to join the merchandising team. You will help execute, and deliver on detailed plans and timelines, and communicate to leadership on status, risks, and process changes. You will need to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous, and fast-paced business environment, operating across multiple teams and levels in the organization.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer experience intuition, business and product sense combined with solid understanding of technical concepts. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. High judgment, ability to influence, analytical talent, exceptional communications, and leadership are essential to success in this role.
• Develop, execute and maintain the planogram program across multiple categories.
• Identify and implement process improvements and opportunities for innovation and simplification in planograms and merchandising.
• Act as the 'business owner', possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact our business.
• Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines.
• Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed goals. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and be excited to join an ambitious team.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years experience in program or project management
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience in merchandising, space optimization, and/or store planning.
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing or customer experience roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration
• Experience in business roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration.
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Proficiency in Excel.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about customer behavior.
• Familiarity with databases and SQL.
• Ability to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of merchandising programs.
• Experience creating and/or improving operational processes across teams/stakeholders
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
• Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools. Ability to learn new tools quickly.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top