Associate Exhibitor Relations Manager
We are seeking an Associate Exhibitor Relations Manager to join our marketing and distribution team. The position works closely with distribution, sales and operations and exhibitors. We are looking for a passionate Associate Exhibitor Relations Manager with at least 2 years' relevant experience. The role also requires excellent project management skills, an aptitude for data-analysis, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content (written and visual), and a passion for continuous testing. The team culture is fast-paced, creative, data and detail-oriented, and focused on delivering results in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Coordinate fulfillment of in-theater marketing opportunities, including trailer/poster placement, display walls, giveaways and promotions.
- Work with promotional partners, brands, sponsors and ticketing sites to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Coordinate film specific and overall circuit promotions (i.e. Art House Theater Day, Regal's Best Picture Film Festival, etc.)
- Plan events and manage Amazon Studios presence at exhibitor events, conferences and conventions across the country (i.e. CinemaCon, ShowEast, etc.)
- Manage relationships with major and independent exhibitors.
- Manage POs and invoices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' in relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to make decisions
- Proven ability to clearly and concisely convey information, ideas, and policies
- Basic understanding of forecasting models, reporting and budgeting
- Solid entertainment industry knowledge
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
- Experience in the theatrical/entertainment business.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top