Associate Big Data Consultant
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring Associate Big Data Consultants to help our customers develop technical expertise and deliver results in key engagements, often along side with our partners. Our technical consultants will help customers experiment with proof-of-concepts, provide guidance on AWS best practices, and help customers and partners succeed in their implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, IoT, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government. AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are eager to deliver results, are deeply technical and highly innovative, and are a voracious learner, we want to talk to you.
- Experience designing and deploying large-scale distributed data processing systems
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
· Expertise in one or more programming languages (preferably Python or Java)
- Experience with Machine Learning and Deep Learning approaches
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top