Associate Account Manager
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About the Role
As an Associate Account Manager as part of RBS Instock Support Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for managing Instock for Amazon Retail.
RBS Instock Support team is looking for a bright, customer obsessed, driven, and creative candidate to join our team. The successful Associate Acct Manager is an effective listener, communicator and problem-solver with strong expertise in process optimizations and systems thinking. You will engage directly with multiple internal teams to optimize the product line for key manufacturers (vendors) on Amazon.com. You will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as site merchandising, buying, inventory management, finance, operations and online marketing, to drive the performance of strategic vendor partners at Amazon. In this role you will be focused on the execution and operational aspects of critical work involved for Amazon Vendors.
Also you will look into operational aspects of their business with Amazon, root cause analysis of issues and opportunities affecting the vendor's business. Please note that you will be expected to specifically work on transactional but business critical activities and have a hands-on approach.
• Success will be measured by the performance of your task and deliverables on input metrics
• Execute tasks geared towards adding selection, reducing defects, increasing revenue and reducing costs for our customers
• Identifies gaps and drives improvement/ optimization initiatives that work toward a metric improvement within processes/functions at site level
• Develops processes or tool components with documented SOPs for new processes or activities undertaken by the function
• Audits completed tasks to verify sustained impact and partners with Account Managers to validate impact
• Drives continuous improvement and contributes to COE (Correction of Error) process by documenting any issues/RCAs/action planning in functional area and owns specific action or change
• Work with internal Amazon teams to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience
• Support the launches of new programs, categories and features
• An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
• Work experience is preferred (5+ years). Relevant experience in Operations with exposure to Sales, post sales, Account Management will be an added advantage
• Exposure to retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing or e-commerce will be a plus
• Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business "by the numbers"
• Strong organizational and project management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management
• Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives
• Develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual or difficult situations or problems
• Ability to work in teams and ultimately focus on delivering results with high standards
• Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player
• Proficient in Excel
• Exposure to back office operations, escalation management and troubleshooting environments and exposed to problem solving over emails/phones
• Experience in managing high priority queues
• Advanced proficiency in SQL,VBA & Python is a plus
Back to top