Asset Manager, Worldwide Operations Real Estate (virtual CA, OR & WA opportunity)
- United States
This role will need to sit virtually in either California, Oregon or Washington
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Amazon operates a world-class network of technologically advanced fulfillment properties across North America, EMEA, Japan, and India. The rapid growth of Amazon's retail and Fulfillment by Amazon businesses requires continued expansion of the network on the largest scale of any other user in the US. Our growth in the years ahead will continue to be historic.
The successful Asset Manager candidate will be a critical member of the WW Operations Real Estate team and will be responsible for supporting fulfillment locations within North America operations. The AM will be responsible for successful implementation of Amazon and industry best practices around lease compliance of existing and incoming properties with significant focus on building and maintaining landlord relationships. The Asset Manager will report directly to a Regional Asset Manager.
The right candidate will demonstrate a solid comprehension of real estate industry best practices and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills with diverse stakeholder groups. The candidate needs to be able to function at a high level within an incredibly fast-paced and unstructured work environment. Travel is required as needed for site visits, landlord meetings, building functionality/lease audits, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Five years of experience in industrial / commercial property management for a real estate company and/or as a tenant
• Experience and competence utilizing commercial real estate software platforms
• Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
• An excellent ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and with proper professionalism
• An excellent ability to build trust among colleagues and service partners
• Experience managing in a high volume environment with diverse obstacles
• Have earned or working towards RPA, CPM, or comparable professional designation
• Experience with industrial real estate portfolios in the e-commerce or fulfillment industry
• Basic knowledge of base building maintenance and construction best practices
• Ability to work independently while maintaining all deadlines and critical date obligations
• An excellent and inherent competency with time management and organization
• Demonstrated ability to complete the following: Analyze and interpret complex leases, Educate stakeholders on lease compliance responsibilities, Problem solving of complex issues, Identification and improvement of business processes
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Columbia, SC: This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $75,000 - $131,200 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Back to top