Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Amazon operates a world-class network of technologically advanced fulfillment properties across North America, EMEA, Japan, and India. The rapid growth of Amazon's retail and Fulfillment by Amazon businesses requires continued expansion of the network on the largest scale of any other user in the US. Our growth in the years ahead will continue to be historic.
The successful Asset Manager candidate will be a critical member of the WW Operations Real Estate team and will be responsible for supporting fulfillment locations within North America operations. The AM will be responsible for successful implementation of Amazon and industry best practices around lease compliance of existing and incoming properties with significant focus on building and maintaining landlord relationships. The Asset Manager will report directly to a Regional Asset Manager and will have an office located in Arlington, VA.
The right candidate will demonstrate a solid comprehension of real estate industry best practices and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills with diverse stakeholder groups. The candidate needs to be able to function at a high level within an incredibly fast-paced and unstructured work environment. Travel is required as needed for site visits, landlord meetings, building functionality/lease audits, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Five years of experience in industrial / commercial property management for a real estate company and/or as a tenant
• Experience and competence utilizing commercial real estate software platforms
• Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
• An excellent ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and with proper professionalism
• An excellent ability to build trust among colleagues and service partners
• Experience managing in a high volume environment with diverse obstacles
• Have earned or working towards RPA, CPM, or comparable professional designation
• Experience with industrial real estate portfolios in the e-commerce or fulfillment industry
• Basic knowledge of base building maintenance and construction best practices
• Ability to work independently while maintaining all deadlines and critical date obligations
• An excellent and inherent competency with time management and organization
• Demonstrated ability to complete the following: Analyze and interpret complex leases, Educate stakeholders on lease compliance responsibilities, Problem solving of complex issues, Identification and improvement of business processes
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.