Are you interested in researching, designing and implementing groundbreaking assessments for one of the world's fastest growing companies? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex problems and delivering innovative assessment solutions?
You will be a part of the Talent Assessment team in Global Talent Acquisition and will work closely with teams across Amazon Globally (Kindle, Consumer, AWS, Retail, Business Development) to design, deliver and experiment with innovative solutions to predict success for roles that have the greatest impact to Amazon!
You will own and lead the content refresh strategy, develop assessment content, establish assessment scoring selection models, and conduct various assessment validations studies. Successful candidates will have excellent data analysis skills, possess excellent problem solving abilities, possess assessment development and validation experience, proven skills in multi-tasking and management multiple projects, and are adaptable and thrive in an innovative fast faced work environment.
What you'll do:
- Develop new assessment content and refresh existing content across multiple roles that impact all of Amazon globally
- Manage and support the development of innovative assessment tools and strategies in all phases of content development, validation design, and implementation
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of large, high-visibility projects
- Provide ongoing analysis and develop new analytic strategies for current and future assessments
- Perform complex statistical/quantitative analyses
- Influence executive project sponsors and multiple business and development teams across the company
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Master's degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related field
- 1-2 yrs of relevant experience in applied selection practices or talent acquisition strategies
- Experience developing and scoring assessments
- Experience working with SMEs in focus groups
- Proficiency in at least one statistics program (SPSS, R, SAS, etc)
- Quantitative analytical abilities
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- PhD in Industrial - Organizational Psychology or related field
- 3+ years' relevant experience in applied selection practices or talent acquisition strategies
- Experience in full selection assessment development cycle: job analysis, content creation, validation, and scoring
- Proven problem solving skills in an applied working environment
- Previous work experience in recruiting or assessment strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with software developers or a technical audience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top