ASR Speech Scientist, Alexa
- Hyderabad, India
Amazon is looking for an ASR Scientist to work in acoustic modeling and Alexa research.Our mission is to push the envelope in Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Acoustic Modeling ,Audio Signal Processing and Dialog Management, in order to provide the best-possible experience for our customers. Candidates can work in Seattle OR Sunnyvale!
As a Speech and Language Scientist, you will work with talented peers to research ASR and Deep Learning, and contribute to our long-term research efforts. Your work will directly impact our customers in the form of products and services that make use of speech and language technology. You will leverage Amazon's heterogeneous data sources and large-scale computing resources to accelerate advances in spoken language understanding.
• PhD or equivalent Master's Degree plus 4+ years of experience in CS, CE, ML or related field
• 2+ years of experience of building machine learning models for business application
• Experience programming in Java, C++, Python or related language
• Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Mathematics with specialization in speech recognition, natural language processing, or machine learning.
• 1+ years experience with programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Perl or Python.
• 2+ years experience in building speech recognition, ASR or NLP (natural language processing) systems
• PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Mathematics with specialization in speech recognition, natural language processing, or machine learning.
• 3+ years experience in building speech recognition and natural language processing systems
• Solid Machine Learning background and familiar with standard speech and machine learning techniques.
• Scientific thinking and the ability to invent, a track record of thought leadership and contributions that have advanced the field
• Solid software development experience
• Good written and spoken communication skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Back to top