ASIC Verification Manager
- Redmond, WA
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Come work at Amazon!
Be part of Project Kuiper's ASIC team responsible for defining and implementing the digital chip SOCs for communications via Low Earth Orbit satellites and Amazon gateways. This is a unique opportunity to define a groundbreaking wireless solution with few legacy constraints. The team works with customer requirements and wireless system teams to define modems, high-speed interfaces, embedded processors, and DSP solutions in latest CMOS generation technologies.
In this role you will:
. Help build a verification team who is highly familiar with modern verification and emulation techniques.
. Lead and mentor a team of verification engineers, including contractors
. Own the overall verification responsibility for the chips delivered by the Seattle area ASICs group..
. Work closely with the team from other centers to ensure consistent methodology across all chips, FPGA included.
• Develop detailed test plans and write tests, run regressions, collect coverage matrices and report progress to the program.
• Work with other teams to develop plans for System level verification.
. Develop detailed milestones with clear deliverables and present them to the program
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
. Masters degree in Electrical / Communications Engineering or Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience.
• 10+ years of experience in verification preferably in communication systems.
• Previously led a team of engineers and taped out chips that have gone to volume production.
• Experience in UVM, Verilog, System Verilog.
• Experience developing test benches that support simulation and FPGA prototyping using portable stimulus.
• Familiarity in developing wired/wireless communication chips.
• Experience in verifying mixed signal blocks at full chip level using Verilog models.
• Experience in understanding models written in Matlab, C and System C.
• Strong scripting skills.
• Strong program management, written and verbal skills.
. Familiarity with low power design using UPF flow.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top