ASIC and Product Development Engineer
- Haifa, Israel
AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
A challenging job in an innovative environment. Test strategy and advanced solution development.
Covering test development of SoC devices from the test concept & methodology phase through the ramp-up of the test solution (hardware and software), all the way to volume production.
Creating test programs and special tests for debug, characterization, and optimization towards mass production. Lead characterization efforts, production optimization and follow-up. Cooperation with design, hardware and software teams
To learn more about Annapurna Labs, you're welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
AWS re:Invent 2020 - Infrastructure keynote with Peter DeSantis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYNwOh90Pg
AWS re:Invent 2020: Deep dive on AWS Graviton2 processor-powered EC2 instances - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLysl0QvqXU
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
• At least 5 years or more of experience in the field of IC development, including test programs development, test hardware design, product characterization and product manufacturing
• One or more of the below:
• Familiar with chip design processes
• Familiar with debug techniques
• Familiar with data mining and analyses techniques
• Knowledge of SoC testing during both the development and volume production stages, including product ramp-up
• Experience with state-of-the-art Automated Test Equipment (ATE), preferably on Advantest 93k or Teradyne and UltraFlex
• Work effectively in a start-up culture
• A team player, with the ability to work in a rapidly evolving environment
• Thinking outside the box
• Wide knowledge and experience in silicon debug techniques and flows
• Experience with C or C++ programing
• Deep understanding of DFT and DFM methods
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability
Back to top