Amazon Private Brands, one of Amazon's fastest growing businesses, is emerging as an extremely important resource for a wide range of new and innovative apparel brands. As Private Brands looks to take develop compelling creative and content, the company requires a highly entrepreneurial, inspiring, smart and accomplished Art Director to help differentiate and enhance our brands. By using internationally renowned photographers, editorial models and world class stylists, you will highlight the newest trends in fashion, photography and design, creating beautiful, shop-able campaigns and highly engaging collateral. Including multi-media projects, digital lookbooks, emails, video, social media and mobile.
- Collaborate with the Lead Art Director, Creative Director, and Marketing team to ensure cohesive global branding through editorial photo shoots.
- Partner with Buying department to ensure the most compelling product is always featured.
- Translate merchandising and marketing strategies to creative execution on photo shoots; driving the process from concept to creative to final execution with ease.
- Concept, manage and direct photo shoots, both fashion and still life.
- Edit film, create lookbook layout ideas that speak to fashion and concept, being mindful of how this plays out across all branding media.
- Deliver high quality creative products while insisting on high standards.
- Consistently challenges self to deliver leading edge creative products.
- Reports to Lead Art Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design/Visual Communications/Advertising.
- 4+ years in fashion/beauty industry, specifically in art direction
- Ability to delve deep and think big, not just thinking of the small picture but big picture branding.
- Unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts.
- Relentless desire for innovation and newness.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced online environment.
- Customer obsession is a must and a passion for creative experimentation in the digital landscape.
- Marketing, advertising, design or brand building experience.
- Strong multitasking abilities and an understanding of the fashion industry on the designer level.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Bridge.
- A willingness and desire to re-examine what you know in order to continually challenge your creativity.
- Strong concept development and excellent typographic and design sensibility.
- Desire and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and to effectively lead work on multiple projects in various phases and under tight deadlines
- Natural communicator with strong visual and verbal presentation skills
Strong portfolio is required. Portfolio must showcase a range of experience within the fashion/beauty space.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top