Our Art Directors are master storytellers. They can weave a narrative to
move people and ultimately help them fall in love with brands. But they
also know it isn't just about selling products. They understand the power of design and story to change perceptions, empower people, and create a
unique moment that lingers in the memory. They're enthusiastic problem
solvers who deliver great customer experiences. They collaborate with
some of the world's finest strategists, media planners, and design
technologists to execute innovative campaign ideas both on and off
Amazon's platforms. They have strong conceptual, presentation, and
project management skills. And, of course, they possess an acute attention
The Amaz on Worldwide Advertising team is looking for an experienced
and talented Art Director who wants to deliver award-winning campaign
ideas to millions of Amazon customers—and beyond.
- 8+ years of digital advertising experience
- Portfolio demonstrating big, campaignable thinking that can extend into any medium
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing
- Exceptional design skills, including layout, typography, video, motion, design patterns, and copywriting
- Proven ability to work across teams and synthesize input from marketing, product management, sales, market research, and internal and external partners
- Solid written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet aggressive deadlines
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Experience in managing and mentoring senior and junior designers to execute high quality projects and deliverables.
- Experience working with sales, marketing, and operations teams.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top