Area Manager, Operations
- Dublin, Ireland
*Applicants to this role must have the work authorization for Singapore
We are seeking a talented, driven, and highly analytical leader to join our team. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with proven experience driving process improvement, team leadership, and delivering results. As a team leader, you will be responsible for small and agile teams. You and your team ensure that the workflow runs smoothly so that all customer wishes are met. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are preferred. Although this is a supervisory position, it is still very much a hands-on role. This role is located in Singapore.
• Managing processes and analysis in a highly dynamic environment
• Managing cross-functional project teams, planning and organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders to enable execution of projects and processes
• Lead and manage teams within a fast-paced environment
• Strategic planning and forecasting; appraise performance; resolve problems; and address staffing needs
• Drive safety programs and compliance to safety regulations to ensure a safe work environment and promote a positive health and safety culture
• Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives and Lean tools
• Develop expertise on processes and activities, ensuring that best practice is shared within the network.
• Drive appropriate associate engagement programs for talent management and people development
• Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
• A completed Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
• Direct management experience for employees and their performance
• Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
• Degree in Engineering or related field is a plus
• MBA/MS and work experience in dedicated project management highly desired
• Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
• Interest in long-term career development through assignments across the region.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top