Area Maintenance Manger
The Area Maintenance Manager will lead a team of facilities associates and ensure a safe working environment for all.
- Dedicated to supporting multi-site production by working in a safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric.
- Develop and design solutions to difficult problems, manage outside
contractors and be on call for emergencies
- Handle multiple projects and daily activities, meet deadlines and develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals
- Ensuring that all safety programs and procedures are followed, develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationships with operations.
- Develop business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans
- Help to develop, set and track budgets
- Understand and implement safety programs
- Successful candidates must have the ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance, provide associates with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to termination
- Mentor all facilities associates by motivating and providing direction to help them achieve their goals and make a consistent effort to go above and beyond
- Project planning and cost analysis
- The Area Maintenance Manager promotes and conducts good housekeeping
- A completed Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience
- Previous internship or leadership experience
- Experience in project management
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
- Knowledge of CMMS programs
- Preventive maintenance procedures
- Industrial electrical
- Industrial controls
- Industrial electronics
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top