Applied Scientist Intern
- Seattle, WA
Are you a MS or PhD student interested in a 2021 Graduate Research Internship in the field of Computer Vision and Deep Learning?
The AWS computer vision team is responsible for delivering computer vision solutions to all AWS customers. Our scientists develop the algorithms and models that power AWS cloud-based computer vision services such as Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Textract, and Amazon Lookout for Vision. Scientists in the team have the opportunity to create both short-term and long-term impact for a wide variety of real world use-cases through their research.
We conduct state-of-the-art research and publish in many areas of computer vision, including:
• few-shot learning, transfer learning, unsupervised and semi-supervised methods
• active learning and semi-automated data annotation
• large scale image and video recognition
• generic object detection and segmentation
• document OCR and scene text recognition
• document understanding
We are looking for smart scientists capable of using a variety of domain expertise combined with deep learning and statistical techniques to invent, design, evangelize, and implement state-of-the-art solutions for never-before-solved problems.
We are located in: Haifa and Tel Aviv.
Back to top