- Shanghai, China
The Shanghai AI Lab pioneered the research and development of the Deep Graph Library (https://www.dgl.ai/), the world's leading platform that combines deep learning and structural data representation of graphs. This emerging new field holds promises to impact a wide surface of applications, both old and new, and is a fertile ground to push the frontier of AI research.
As part of this newly founded lab, you will join a vibrant team with a diverse set of expertise in both machine learning and system research, and work with other world-class scientists and engineers in AWS Machine Learning group around the globe and across the boarders.
With a particular emphasis on open-source projects, your work directly impacts researchers around the world. You will have the responsibility to design and innovate solutions to our customers and to break new grounds in research communities, and often both. You will gain hands on experience building models to tame large amount of data, harness super-scale computing resources, and along the way rapidly grow and build the platform.
We are hiring in all areas of AI technologies: natural language processing, computer vision, large-scale social and product networks, etc., with a particular emphasis on discovering and leveraging latent structures. We are also looking for talents with experiences/expertise in building large-scale, high-performing systems.
1. Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics. Strong interests and/or exposure in machine learning.
2. Track record in one of the sub- application domain of machine learning (e.g. NLP, CV, speech, network analysis), or system building experience for machine learning stacks. Proficiency in Python and C++.
1. Critical and scientific thinking and the ability to invent, a track record of thought leadership and contributions that have advanced the field.
2. Have built deep learning models from scratch, experience in training and debugging.
3. Good written and spoken communication skills.
4. Experience in innovating in one or multiple of the AI stacks in NLP, computer vision, large network analysis; solid software development experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Back to top