Application Development Engineer
Amazon People Technology is looking for experienced Salesforce Developer to build and customize Salesforce.com (SFDC) solutions and manage integration with other systems. This includes designing, developing, testing and deploying custom Apex and object-oriented solutions.
- Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration
- Support across systems and related integrations native to the SFDC ecosystem.
- Build solutions on SFDC platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API's
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycles
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planed releases and production issues
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
Perform SFDC systems maintenance, environment refresh, data integration duties
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com platform and an administrator and/or developer
- VisualForce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Metadata, XML, etc.
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database schema
- Understanding of key SFDC architecture concepts and how they influence design
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of HR business processes.
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated success in implementing at least two full life cycle SFDC implementations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top