APJ Large ISV Migration Program Lead
- Chennai, India
This role will focus on working with AWS Account Managers and Partner Development Managers to drive pipeline and win projects to support large ISVs on their Migration and Modernization journey to AWS. The role will involve working actively with the AWS partner migration program team to drive AWS Migration and Modernization go to market and delivery enablement activities.
By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these ISV partners, the role be responsible for (a) Driving Migration and Modernization of traditional and large ISV to AWS, (b) driving pipeline, new revenue growth, increased market adoption and the expansion of the ISVs customers and driving their migration to AWS. The ideal candidate will possess both a business/sales background with a leading technology companies that enables them to develop and deliver forward thinking initiatives which drive net new migrations to AWS services. S/he is expected to manage the program roll-out to the ISV and to the ISV end-customer. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships. This person is an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone the partners are eager to engage with and have a strong hands on approach.
Ideally, the role will include:
• Working alongside the AWS Account Managers and Partner Development Managers for the ISV.
• Develop extensive executive and senior management relationships within ISV organizations; being viewed as a "trusted advisor."
• Developing an extensive portfolio of migration opportunities with the ISV partners and qualifying the each based on proactive market screening, account targeting and business analysis techniques for potential engagement.
• Creating, articulating, and positioning an innovative and compelling vision and value proposition so that ISV customer executives clearly realize the financial benefits and transformational value to their customers business of migrating to AWS.
• Developing a multi-year commercial value proposition to support scale migrations to the Cloud with the strategic Partner.
• Help the Partner set up their business to manage their own solution Migration and Modernization, supporting their customers overall journey to the Cloud
• Drive the co-development of new go-to-market solutions and opportunities with the ISV.
• Business development and/or campaign development experience
• Understanding and experience of delivering and/or selling large scale migration and modernization projects
• Self-motivated and have the ability to network across a broad team
• Comfortable in both a technical dialogue (understanding the customer's IT infrastructure and technical objectives) as well as a business dialogue (explaining the TCO reductions or ROI benefits of our solutions)
• Strong written and verbal communication in English
• Deep Understanding of the Cloud business outlook, applications migration landscape and key players in the market
• Familiarity with the models of Applications migration and experience of shaping client conversations/campaigns around this topic
• Experience of building business cases and understanding of ISV business and models
• Experience of speaking at customer roundtables about Cloud and migrations
• Experience in building and executing BD campaigns at a Regional/Country level with a strong pipeline creation track record
• Experience of working backwards from Client needs and creating campaigns that address these needs
• Experience of building consensus at a country management level across virtual team and multiple functions
• Experience in deal shaping around cloud journeys and Migration of legacy workloads
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top