APJ Business Development Lead, Training & Certification
- Sunnyvale, CA
In this role you will work across the APJ region to develop comprehensive training programs to our largest and most strategic customers. You will work closely with account and executive engagements teams to ensure we are partnering closely with our customers on their digital transformation journeys. You will look to scale offerings that work across large and strategic customers throughout the region but also tailor where necessary and work in country with training and certification teams to ensure local relevance and speed to execution.
This will include identifying, qualifying and recommending the training solution for enterprise customers and partners, closing the opportunity and working with the training delivery and operations team to ensure successful delivery of the training program, as well as being responsible for post sales client satisfaction results.
This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for business development, learning and technology.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience at CxO level within large enterprise or government customers. You will also have experience partnering effectively with Global Systems Integrators, business consulting partners and working across the APJ region. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter and a builder who is prepared to be creative and think big.
• Develop training opportunities for large enterprise customers and manage to closure
. Scale and replicate training programs across the APJ region for our Top Accounts
. Build and customise training programs specifically targeted at large and complex organisations
• Work closely with the AWS Account teams to offer comprehensive training solutions
• Become proficient in the various AWS Training & Certification offerings and delivery capabilities.
• Work closely with customers to assess training and enablement requirements and build detailed training proposals and plans.
• Conduct training needs assessments with key customers.
• Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
• Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
• Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts / business reviews to senior management
• Demonstrated strategic thinking, thought leadership and business judgment.
• Minimum 10+ years of Sales and Sales Enablement experience in large organizations, with increasing influence and responsibility.
• Program management with excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
• Business analysis, along with functional and technical experience, including requirements gathering, and creating and deploying solutions to end users.
• Successful history of global and cross-functional collaboration, teamwork, interpersonal and relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example.
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams.
• Experience building large scale programmatic training programs
• Experience with engaging and presenting to senior executives
• 5+ years people management
• Experience working with customers and teams located across the Asia Pacific and Japan region
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top