Android Software Development Engineer
- Chennai, India
Are you passionate about ? Do you want to develop the next generation of products? If so, join us on the Appstore Team in Chennai. We're a new group starting in Chennai that are empowered and driven to build world class experiences for end users. As a part of the Amazon.com group of companies, we benefit from the resources of a stable, forward-thinking Fortune 100 company coupled with the agility and independence of a start-up.
We're looking for a Software Development Engineer to help us execute on our vision. This person will help drive the technical deliverables to create world class user experiences.
Minimum 3 years of non-internship professional experience in Development with at least 1 years of System Design (HLD & LLD) experience is Must.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Candidates applying should have:
• Excellent programming skills in either C, or Java
• Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Creatively use their tech skills to solve business problems
• Linux system development experience is a plus.
Equally important to these specific skills are a candidate's ability to:
• Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
• Learn new systems
• Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
• The ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally is a key competency as is demonstrable skill as a self-starter
B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D degree in computer science or related fields
Back to top