Android Engineer - eero
- Seattle, WA
We live in a connected world and WiFi has become a critical component to every home. eero is the first company to deliver a whole home WiFi experience using mesh technology to make sure you never have to worry about WiFi ever again. We all believe deeply in what we're doing, and, as importantly, we enjoy doing it together.
At eero, we're building the connected home of the future and are looking for a product-focused Android engineer to help make that happen. Our team, consisting of mobile, cloud, and embedded engineers, works on key features built around the user experience. As an Android engineer, you will also work closely with our Product and Design teams to identify, prototype, and execute on future consumer experiences. eero's Android app is essential to connecting the consumer to their home network, giving them full control of their WiFi and connected devices. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating new frameworks and tools, mentoring fellow engineers, improving our build process, and shaping eero's future roadmap.
2+ years professional experience in software development
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top