AML Compliance Training Officer
Risk Compliance Services (RCS) Financial Crimes Compliance (FCC) team coordinates day-to-day implementation of the Firm's enterprise-wide financial crime prevention efforts. FCC has the responsibility for governance, oversight and execution of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), Sanctions, and Anti-Corruption compliance.
This position will report to the FCC Training Program Manager and will support the design, development, maintenance, and delivery of FCC Training for Amazon Payments Inc. The Training Compliance Specialist will be responsible for effectively designing and implementing consistent training programs and materials aligning with the organizational vision and core values.
The ideal candidate will:
- Stay up-to-date on FCC rules and regulations in order to create and provide feedback on training materials.
- Work with senior stakeholders in the business and supporting function to determine training needs and develop training materials
- Facilitate classroom training as necessary.
- Identify gaps and recommend opertunities for process improvements.
- Earn trust of peers and managers by understanding operational processes and FCC risks related to product offerings.
- Ensure communication between learners, trainers, instructional designers, and business/function stakeholders
- Support the development and governance of a Training Effectiveness Program
- Support the development and governance of an RCS Employee Development and Continuing Education Program
- Review reports and coordinate the escalation and consequence management for non-compliance with mandatory training requirements.
- · Experience of conducting Training Needs Assessments
- Experience designing, development, tracking, reporting, and evaluating FCC training
- Experience with classroom facilitation on FCC topics
- Experience writing policies and procedures
- Ability to analyze large volume of data points, identifying issues and recommend solutions
- Experience implementing a wide range of change management and process improvement solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to give and receive feedback effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work and influence with multiple Training Team members and Stakeholders across different sites globally
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 4+ years of AML and Sanctions experience
- 4 + years experience managing multiple projects simultaneously against tight deadlines.
- Payments or e-commerce background
- Familiarity with instructional design and adult learning principles
- CAMS or CFE Certified
- Ability to travel
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top