AML Compliance Analyst
- Taipei, Taiwan
Risk and Compliance Services (RCS) is rapidly expanding its presence across Amazon's diverse compliance programs globally. RCS is looking for independent, passionate, and experienced AML professionals in financial services, payments, and e-commerce.
If you are considering taking your AML professional, career in a new direction and contribute in a fast-paced, innovate environment than consider RCS for your next professional challenge. Join the compliance team and make history!
In this role, you will join a diverse team of AML professionals and apply your compliance experience across U.S. Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations.
Key functions of the role include:
• Promote a collaborative culture of compliance, providing AML subject matter expertise to business and operations teams.
• Assist the Risk and Compliance Manager in keeping abreast of changes in U.S. state and federal AML laws and regulations, and help make necessary adjustments to internal policies, procedures, and controls
• Participate in the design and delivery of AML training programs, large and small in scale, including coaching and mentoring
• Assist with maintenance of AML program documentation, including policies, procedures, and reporting recordkeeping
• Conduct on boarding and ongoing customer due diligence
• Conduct, and perform quality control relative to, a variety of investigation types, including suspicious activity, sanctions, and enhanced due diligence
• Prepare and submit internal and external reports and regulatory filings related to the AML program
• Manage daily escalation queues, handling complex or exception cases from business and operations teams
• Identify, escalate, and participate in addressing, policy and program exceptions
• Participate in process improvement, identifying and implementing best practices in effective and innovative ways
• 2+ years of prior experience in AML/sanctions risk management
• Financial Services, Payments or e-commerce background
• Law, ethics, organizational business, finance or statistical analysis
• Quality assurance or peer review
• BA/BS degree
• Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and OFAC regulations
• B2+ English level
• CAMS or CFCS certification
• Ability to execute projects requiring cross-organizational alignment and prioritization
• Deliver results, even in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to translate complex issues for consumption by technical and non-technical audiences at all levels
• Able to work independently and continually calibrate priorities with minimal supervision
• Foreign Language skills
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top