Amazon Tech U Graduate Program 2021
- Arlington, VA
Do you have a deep passion for utilizing technology to empower businesses? Are you passionate about collaborating with technology and business leaders to deliver cloud-based solutions?
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking early career talent to join our AWS Tech U Program. This is a unique opportunity for driven, self-starters to play a key role in a fast-growing business, and to deliver significant value to AWS customers of all sizes from nimble startups to global brands. You will learn from top AWS subject matter experts and get paid while you train for an exciting career in the tech industry.
These are some of the most challenging and exciting roles in the IT industry today. We work with cutting edge technologies supporting the largest and most innovative businesses, non-profits, and government agencies around the world. This is a an unparalleled opportunity to leapfrog your peers and take a leadership role helping AWS to transform the way the world uses technology to solve their business challenges. The skills and experiences you gain will be highly sought after throughout the industry and give you the opportunity for the career of a lifetime.
Associate Professional Services Consultant
In this role, you must possess the following:
- An affinity for the new and unknown. We are always experimenting with innovative technologies including Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, and Internet of Things.
- Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large enterprises.
About Tech U
As an Associate Professional Services Consultant, you will be part of AWS Tech U, which is an accelerated career development program for those who want to advance both their technical and business skills. The Program will provide you with training and work experience that aligns in the fields of Solutions Architecture, Technical Training and Professional Service Consulting.
This unique program consists of a 6-month instructor lead, project-based learning curriculum, followed by a 6-month On-the-Job Training (OJT) learning assignment within Solutions Architecture, Technical Training, or Professional Services Consulting, located in Sydney.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Note: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applications and appreciate your patience.
We have roles based in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Wellington and Perth.
• Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
• Graduating between December 2020 and July 2021
• Experience with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++
• Experience with Networking fundamentals, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
Amazon does not sponsor work visas for this role so you must have the full working rights in Australia so either Australian/NZ citizenship or Australian PR
• Experience with QA, testing, helpdesk, IT support, or any technician or quality assurance type work
• Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company
• Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, C++, Python, or PHP)
Back to top