Amazon Shipping: Salesforce Administrator
- London, United Kingdom
This is an opportunity to join an early-stage team in Amazon Logistics to launch a new and innovative business in the B2C shipping space. Amazon Shipping is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to partner with the business to build and maintain our Salesforce platform. This candidate would be responsible for managing key elements of our CRM system, which includes building internal and external system integrations, continuous improvement of processes, and ongoing support. The successful candidate should have a strong Salesforce and Pardot technical skill-set, be able to prioritize multiple work streams, communicate effectively, execute in a fast paced environment and be eager to learn.
• Partner with global BI, Product, Tech, and Sales Ops stakeholders to proactively identify, evaluate, scope, drive, and build Salesforce/Pardot feature enhancements and system customizations to improve productivity and support a complex organisation scaling at a rapid pace.
• Communicate relevant risks, solutions, and new applications to technical and non-technical business owners.
• Build internal and external system integrations with SFDC that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
• Hands-on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, custom objects, custom fields, validations, workflows rules, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages/Layouts, and 3rd party applications.
• Ownership of technical aspects of SalesForce.com, including data migrations, information security, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products.
• Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification or equivalent experience
• Hands-on experience with enterprise-level Salesforce configuration and data model in a technical admin role
• Experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API, including experience with (bi-directional) real-time integration of cloud systems into SFDC
• Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to define, refine and implement process improvements
• Demonstrated proficiency in SQL
• Experience in a B2B organization, particularly in a Salesforce Solutions Architect / Engineer, Marketing Business Intelligence or similar role
• Strong understanding of Agile-based development practices and Sprint planning strategies
• Previous experience implementing and configuring Pardot, Marketing Cloud, and/or other marketing automation tools
• Experience using Salesforce data tools (such as Data Loader, DemandTools, IDE)
• Experience with AWS products (Redshift, S3, SES, SQS)
• Advanced Excel skills
Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our Leadership Principles, which encourage colleagues to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn the trust of their co-workers. We believe that building a culture that is welcoming and inclusive is integral to people doing their best work and is essential to what we can achieve as a company. We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds to build a supportive and inclusive workplace. We take steps to ensure our colleagues have a sense of belonging, value, and opportunity. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits to all employees and we will support flexible work and part-time options wherever we can to suit your lifestyle. You can read more about Diversity and inclusion and the benefits we offer at aboutamazon.com
Back to top