Amazon Pop Up Retail Experience Consultant – Park Meadows Mall (Lone Tree, CO)
Kindle is the best-selling product in the history of Amazon, and the Device business is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. This position will continue to build on that success by educating customers about our devices and ecosystem at an Amazon Pop-Up in Park Meadows (Lone Tree, CO).
In this role you will:
- Model behavior as an Amazon brand ambassador and device evangelist.
- Maintain deep product knowledge with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and demonstrate product features, pricing and program offers.
- Be an expert in interacting with customers by effectively using selling tenants and educating customers.
- Develop and execute product demonstration programs, device workshops and special events for a retail setting.
- Open and close the Pop Up location including point-of-sale system, balance register and make cash deposits daily.
- Ability to troubleshoot on-site, ensuring all products displayed are working properly and replacing any malfunctioning products as necessary.
- Assist customers with devices that may not be operational and assist customers in setting up devices that they have purchased.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the customer experience and store operations by participating the in the development of best practices and continuous product knowledge.
- Reset and merchandise the store.
- Assist Store Manager in operational functions including pricing verification, inventory management.
- May be working by yourself and making decisions to help customers and meet their needs
- Be on your feet for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Push, pull, lift or carry items up to 40 pounds (with or without reasonable accommodation).
- Receive and restock products from stockroom to ensure products are readily available for customers.
Responsible for the physical safety of the merchandise and the store.
- 3-5+ years of customer facing retail store experience
- Able to work flexible work hours including nights and weekends and holidays
- Experience working with tracking and analyzing numbers
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in assisting customers in person and on the phone, completing trainings, tracking and recording sales and traffic data, merchandising products and promotional materials, cleaning and maintaining presentation standards, keeping product demos functional and receiving inventory
- Experience in simplifying a product solution by articulating acquired product knowledge gathered through the utilization of training resources.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5-7+ years of retail store experience, preferably consumer electronics or high-tech products
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor
- Experience with detail oriented work and communication
- Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related area
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top