Amazon MBA/Master's Level PMT Fall Intern - 2020 (Canada)
At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
• Learn more about our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff's 2017 Letter to Shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
• Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
• Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as where we operate around the world.
• Team placement is based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own, build and impact the customer experience rather than are tied to a specific team.
• Make sure to list your MBA/master's program and expected graduation date (month and year) within the Education section of your online application and on your resume.
• By applying to this position, your application will be considered for Canada.
• A cover letter is not necessary.
Senior Product Manager - Technical Products (PMT): The primary role of a Senior Product Manager of Technical Products within Amazon is to assume end-to-end product ownership over one of our technical product offerings. PMTs are expected to dive deep into the technology both from a product and customer perspective, working with software engineers and business partners to define, build, launch and grow new technology-driven products and services. These products might be hardware offerings, software or technical services, and customers often include developers, IT departments or enterprise CIOs. Examples of organizations where PMTs may work include (but aren't limited to): Amazon Web Services (AWS), Prime Video, Alexa, Game Services, and Supply Chain Technologies. Internships are available in Canada.
• Currently enrolled in MBA or equivalent master's level program at the time of application
• 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between graduation from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master's program, OR 3+ years of military work experience prior to starting your MBA or master's program
• Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and/or relevant industry experience working within technology teams.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top