Amazon MBA/Master's Level Full-Time Opportunities - 2021 (United States)
- Seattle, WA
At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
• Learn more about our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff's 2017 Letter to Shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
• Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
• Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as where we operate around the world.
• You will have the opportunity to specify role and job location preference when you create your candidate profile and submit your application within the Amazon portal.
• You need only to submit one Amazon job application for all roles listed below (please use your school e-mail).
• Role and team placement are based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own, build and impact the customer experience rather than are tied to a specific role or team.
• Make sure to list your MBA/master's program and expected conferral date (month and year) within the Education section of your online application and on your resume.
• A cover letter is not necessary.
Retail Leadership Development Program (RLDP): The RLDP is a key pipeline program designed to set MBA hires on the path to retail leadership. The objective of the program is to hire, train, develop, and retain MBA graduate business talent within the Consumer organization. To accomplish this, the RLDP is designed as a three-year program consisting of two job rotations with functional job training, leadership development workshops, mentorship/career guidance, and a large network of peers, program alumni, and leaders. As part of the rotation process, program RLDP members experience two different product lines, categories, functional roles (Vendor Manager, Instock Manager, Marketing Manager, Category Merchant Manager, Product Manager), and/or increased job-scope within their category. RLDP members own and drive key retail business strategy, gain understanding of key retail roles, and build skills to become effective leaders capable of leading large, complex organizations. Full-time roles are available in Seattle, WA.
Senior Product Manager (PM): PMs at Amazon invent new products and features on behalf of customers. PMs work cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, develop business models and marketing plans, define and analyze success metrics, manage strategic projects, and own the product end-to-end. PMs ultimately become general managers responsible for running large business segments and organizations. Examples of organizations where PMs may work include (but aren't limited to): Kindle, North America Consumer (such as Retail Systems, Customer and Brand Protection, Marketplace Sales, International Retail, Hardlines, and Softlines), Prime Photos, Prime and Delivery Experience, and Logistics & Transportation. Full-time roles are available in Seattle, WA.
Senior Product Manager - Technical Products (PMT): The primary role of a PMT within Amazon is to assume end-to-end product ownership over one of our technical product offerings. PMTs are expected to dive deep into the technology both from a product and customer perspective, working with software engineers and business partners to define, build, launch and grow new technology-driven products and services. These products might be hardware offerings, software or technical services, and customers often include developers, IT departments or enterprise CIOs. Examples of organizations where PMTs may work include (but aren't limited to): Amazon Web Services (AWS), Prime Video, Alexa, Game Services, and Supply Chain Technologies. Full-time roles are available in Seattle, WA. PMTs must have an undergraduate degree related to Engineering or Computer Science and/or relevant industry experience working within technology teams.
Pathways Operations Leadership Development Program (OPS): Pathways Ops is a five-year program designed to rapidly develop talented MBA graduates with the skills they need to be an Amazon General Managers and Directors. Pathways Ops will develop leadership skills and gain a deep knowledge of the business through a series of progressively challenging operational assignments across Amazon's growing supply chain network. Pathways Ops are expected to be mobile and scale with the growth of the business, lead and develop large teams, solve problems with creative solutions and deliver results on behalf of our customers! Full-time roles are available globally.
Senior Program Manager (PGM): PGMs work to find solutions to complex problems within operations, supply chain, demand planning, logistics and innovate on leading edge solutions to manage programs broadly across businesses within Amazon. PGMs are given responsibility on their first day to own those business challenges and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions. They drive efforts independently and as part of larger project teams, and have a significant impact on the customer experience and the business. PGMs are placed across lines of business at Amazon. Full-time roles are available in the Seattle, WA.
Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP): The FLDP develops high-potential MBA graduates through a three-year experience that includes a rotation within the Finance organization. We accelerate their career by giving them a broad understanding of the business, helping them build a robust professional network, and preparing them to lead a team. Participants enter as a Sr. Financial Analyst (SFA) and are key finance partners to a business team. They build financial models and analyses to make recommendations that deliver results, drive improvements, and have a global impact. Unlike traditional back office corporate finance roles, FLDP members view problems as treasures, deliver new ideas and solutions, and dive deep to deliver results. They help others understand finance and are the trusted business advisor to drive meaningful change and improvement in the way we serve our customers. All FLDP members spend the first year at HQ1 in Seattle and future rotations can be completed throughout the US, Europe, China or Japan.
• 3+ years of relevant professional or military work experience which occurred after completing your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master's program
• Currently enrolled in MBA or equivalent master's level program at the time of application
• 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between graduation from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master's program, OR 3+ years of military work experience prior to starting your MBA or master's program
• Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and/or relevant industry experience working within technology teams (PMT Only)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $130,000/[yr]. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Back to top