Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing web services to do big new things faster and at lower cost? Do you have a background in enterprise call centers, and a passion for driving innovation into existing IT organizations? Are you comfortable working on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high-impact projects blending the newest technology with existing operational methodologies and tooling? Are you passionate about helping customers solve the people, organizational and process issues preventing them realizing the benefits of cloud?
At AWS, we're hiring experienced consultants with a background in enterprise call centers to help our enterprise customers understand, plan and implement best practices around migrating, building, managing and operating Amazon Connect within their AWS cloud environments. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, re-usable artifacts, reference architectures, and lead implementation projects to assist some of the world's leading enterprises transform their call centers to Amazon Connect and the AWS platform.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about:
Working on the cutting edge of innovative AWS products and services
• Maintaining domain knowledge and expertise in enterprise call centers, workforce management, Artificial Intelligence and CRM platforms
• Implementing and extending frameworks and methodologies commonly used by enterprises to assess, migrate, and transform the call center experience
• Architecting and building large-scale solutions, which integrate smoothly in cloud and hybrid operating models for supporting Amazon Connect
• Providing guidance on the people, organizational, security and compliance aspects of transforming the contact center to the Cloud
• Setting-up and configuring AWS services in-line with best practices
• Coaching customers and partner teams to be self-sufficient
• Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn how to build and move to production grade AWS environments that support Amazon Connect
• Solutions - Define and deliver on-site Professional Services engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements, specifically focused on call center organization, processes, tooling and integration. Software development experience with building contact center integrations is a plus.
• Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include integration and adaption of existing enterprise call centers into Amazon Connect.
• Insights - Work with AWS product, engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services. Contribute to best practice in the form of whitepapers and playbooks.
• Partnering Work with new vendors to help them become MSPs and enable and upskill existing partners.This is a customer facing role.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organizationleaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations will be required to deliver professional services when needed.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 10+ years of experience as a contact center technology architect, enterprise IT Architect or senior contact center developer working with leading contact center technology platforms and applications, such as Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Verint, NICE, Salesforce, etc.
• Hands-on technical practitioner and individual contributor
• Hands-on experience working on the design, development and deployment of contact center solutions at scale
• Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering background preferred; Master's degree desired
• 10+ years of experience building call center / collaboration / telephony platforms in a Cloud or On-Premises environment, particularly building application integration capabilities for CRM/ WFM platforms
• Professional Services or Consulting experience in highly-visible customer-facing roles
• Familiarity with Amazon Connect capabilities, benefits, and required deployment skills
• Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT call centers and infrastructure.
• Enterprise call center / telecomm implementation and operations experience
• Serverless development experience including complex integrations with Amazon Lex, Lambda, Redshift, Aurora, Kinesis and Dynamo DB
• Software Development / DevOps experience with integrating contact center platforms, CRMs, WFMs and AI
• Use of AWS services in distributed environments with Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, VMware, Oracle, HP, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Responsibility for designing, implementing and operating contact centers or telecommunication infrastructures within an enterprise environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $122,300 [yr]; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.