Amazon Business: Salesforce Administrator
- Bengaluru, India
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfil its stated ambition of being earth's most customer-centric company. Today, Amazon's rapidly expanding consumer product range offers books, video games, consumer electronics, apparel, jewellery, grocery, as well as Amazon Kindle, Echo devices and many others.
Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building Amazon Business (AB), the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting a handful of the best of the best to make this vision a reality. B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base. We are focused on building solutions to enable B2B customers to discover, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and thus we have to reinvent everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
The AB EU Customer Operations (EUCO) team is a dynamic team working across all functions of the organization to help drive critical strategic and operational initiatives. With ambitious plans for growth AB has seen its team of Customer Advisors grow and now we are seeking a Salesforce Administrator to enable this team to identify and on-board new customers through the utilisation of Salesforce.com. The role will support the AB Salesforce.com instance here in the EU as well as aligning closely with our Global Sales Operations team based in Seattle.
As Salesforce Administrator you will work alongside customer advisors across UK, DE, FR, IT and ES executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our salesforce Org as well as owning a broader project portfolio aimed at improving operational efficiency.
This individual will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to solve problems, enable business performance for a rapidly expanding customer team and product offering, create operational efficiencies, and deliver successfully against high organizational standards. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in a Salesforce Administrator role; have good financial acumen and problem solving skills to ensure the continued growth and success of the business.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Deliver against the AB EU Customer Operations goals and objectives to support the overarching organizational mission and strategy.
• Align closely with our Global Sales Operations team to continue to evolve the technical roadmap for Salesforce.com for the EU.
• Equip Customer Advisors in all aspects of evaluating their teams' performance, and drive the weekly, monthly, quarterly and business review cadence
• Utilise SFDC data to analyse for sub-optimal performance, with a focus on defect reduction and productivity improvement. Identify root causes of problems and make recommendations for solutions.
• Providing day-to-day support of the Salesforce, including managing user setup, roles and customisation of objects.
• Work alongside the AB Learning & Development team to train new Salesforce.com users and develop existing users.
• Bachelor's degree
• Salesforce.com Accredited Administrator
• Extensive experience in a B2B organization, in a Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Sales Finance, Business Development Operations or similar role
• Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement processes, procedures and policies
• Outstanding written and verbal communication capabilities
• Familiarity with and experience working in an agile environment
• Experience working as a sales representative or account manager
Back to top