Amazon Business Development Graduate
- Munich, Germany
Business Development Graduate
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive, and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious graduates to join our fast-paced world on our Merchant Services Business Development Graduate Program in Berlin.
Amazon Merchant Services covers all third party merchants' activity related to selling on Amazon as well as the specific services and products we offer to help develop and grow these sellers. As a New Accounts Manager you will have responsibility for the growth of Amazon's third party merchants across a variety of different product categories and from different countries.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Prospect, qualify, and call important leads
• Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by Merchant Services Deliver and report on a set of business development targets
• Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence
• Learn the Merchant Services portfolio and the Amazon culture
• Use feedback to identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools
• Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects, including working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams
• In final year of study for Bachelor's or Master's degree, or graduated in the last six months
• Studies within Engineering, Commerce, Business administration or similar field
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Results-driven focus with analytical capability
• Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
• Direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance
• Experience working with clients
• High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English and German
Application and Assessment Process
Selected candidates will be invited to attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team
Back to top