Alexa Shopping Senior Data Associate with Portuguese
- Bucharest, Romania
At Alexa Shopping, we strive to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their Smart Devices such as Amazon Show, Spot, Echo, Dot or Tap. Our Services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to interact, search and shop. Join us, and you'll be taking part in changing the future of everyday life.
We are seeking Sr.Data Associate for our annotation and data investigation operations team. This team plays a critical role in improving Alexa's natural language understanding (NLU) leading to improved CX quality metrics and positive business impact. The Sr.Data Associate should have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy. Specifically, the Sr.Data Associate will:
• Handle annotation & data investigation requests from multiple stakeholders with high efficiency and quality in a fast paced environment
• Provide floor support to Operations manager in running day to day operations working closely with Data Associates and Data Specialists
• Handle work prioritization and deliver based on business needs
• Support Ops manager in staffing and scheduling
• Track and report ops metrics and ensure delivery on all KPIs and SLAs agreed with stakeholders
• Maximize productivity, process efficiency and quality through process standardization, strong process documentation, audits and investigations on a periodic basis
• Initiate and contribute towards improvement projects, presents solution proposals, and implement them to other applicable/in-scope operational areas
• Contribute in training data associates on an ongoing basis.
In addition, the Sr. Data Associate will need to quickly understand changes to conventions deployed in response to customers' requests and change workflows accordingly.
The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the candidate to make judgment-based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the SOP.
• Upper Intermediate written and oral communication skills in English and an Advanced level for Portuguese
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent MS office skills especially MS Excel
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• A Bachelors Degree or relevant work experience
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
• Able to work in a diverse team
• Six Sigma/Green Belt Certification
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top