Air Warehouse Team Member
- Xenia, OH
Over-night, Sunrise, Day, Twilight, Weekend
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate:
Earn $ 15.50/hr - $17.15/hr
The base pay for this role is $15.50/hr.
Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential service to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.
Joining Amazon as an Air Gateway Team Member is a great way to begin a career, and you don't need experience to start. Amazon will provide training.
The Air Gateway Team plays a key role in making sure customers get their orders on time. As an Air Gateway Team Member, you will be part of the dedicated team that loads cargo from the warehouse onto aircraft. You may work in a warehouse setting or in an open-air setting near aircraft.
Amazon Air sites operate 24/7 and offer a variety of shift and schedule options to meet your needs, including full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (32 hours), and part-time (less than 30 hours). Shift and schedule availability vary by site location. Shifts can be on the weekend and during the week. Availability depends on business need.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.
Reasons you'll love working here:
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: From a 401(k) savings plan to employee discounts, Amazon has you covered on perks.
- Reliable hours: We will give you a schedule you can count on.
Check out what some of our Air Gateway Team Members have to say about their jobs:
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Valid driver's license in the state of residence may be required (commercial driver's license is not required)
- In accordance with FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) and DHS (Department of Homeland Security) requirements, applicants must successfully complete a criminal background check to obtain access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA) and must be able to secure the appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable.
- This position may be subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing if conducting safety sensitive functions as defined by the FAA. Federal law also requires Amazon to determine an applicant's DOT drug and/or alcohol testing history prior to hiring him/her into a position that would require them to conduct safety sensitive functions as defined by the FAA.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Back to top