AI/ML Specialist Partner SA
- Seoul, South Korea
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) are reshaping the technology and the world around us. They do require significant computing resources and human skills though and many companies find it challenging to adopt these revolutionary technologies at scale. AWS provides scalable infrastructure as well as higher-level technology that enable companies of all sizes to rethink their relationship with AI/ML technology and is working closely with various technology partners to create an ecosystem of companies that can help our customers at scale. If you are excited by opportunities to work with our partners to help our customers transform their businesses with the combined force of AI/ML and the cloud, please come join our team and build the future with us. Opportunity like this comes once in a generation. Don't watch the history unfold from the sidelines - join us to write it!
At Amazon, we've been investing deeply in artificial intelligence for over 20 years, and many of the capabilities customers experience are driven by machine learning. Amazon.com's recommendations engine is driven by machine learning, as are the paths that optimize robotic picking routes in our fulfillment centers. Our supply chain, forecasting, and capacity planning are also informed by ML algorithms. Alexa is fueled by Natural Language Understanding and Automated Speech Recognition deep learning; as is our drone initiative, Prime Air, and the computer vision technology in our new retail experience, Amazon Go. We have thousands of engineers at Amazon committed to machine learning and deep learning, and it's a big part of our heritage. Within AWS, we're focused on bringing that knowledge and capability to customers through three layers of the AI stack: Frameworks and Infrastructure with tools like Apache MXNet and TensorFlow, API-driven Services like Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly and Amazon Rekognition to quickly add intelligence to applications, and Machine Learning Platforms such as Amazon SageMaker, Amazon Machine Learning and Apache Spark ML on EMR for data scientists.
We are looking for people with deep and diverse technology background who have Builder mentality. Successful candidates will have genuine passion for making other technologists around them better and more effective at building AI/ML systems on behalf and for the benefit of our customers to address wide variety of real-world problems. After joining our team, you will be provided with two months of ramp-up and mentors to ensure you get off to a good start. After that, within the first six months, we will ask you to help your first 1-2 technology partners experiment with pushing the boundaries of what they thought was possible by utilizing our cloud services. Within first 12 months, you will have an opportunity to work with at least a dozen of Korean technology companies of various sizes, present at the next AWS Summits in Seoul and elsewhere in APAC, conduct internal training, and publish blogs and whitepapers. You will also have an opportunity to influence the direction of our products by providing actionable customer feedback to the product and engineering managers.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to become a trusted advisor to our partners and customers and ensure that they are successful when adopting our AI/ML platform. You will be part of a great team of very supportive people who will help you be successful, but also expect a lot of you. This role is not for everyone - we are looking for people who are self-driven, willing to take Ownership of things and see them through, able to Earn Trust of our customers and their colleagues by consistently delivering on their commitments. We are looking for visionaries who start by Diving Deep on the specific business objectives of a customer, imagine the future on their behalf, then Invent a way of getting there, and finally Deliver Results with and on behalf of the customer. And, above all, we are looking for people who share our Customer Obsession.
If you want to be part of a once in a lifetime transformation in the IT industry and achieve more than you may think you are capable of - this is a perfect place for you! Come join us in bringing the cloud revolution to Korea!
• 15+ years hands-on design/implementation/consulting experience with large scale, production AI/ML/Data Scient systems with the emphasis on infrastructure, frameworks, end-to-end data and model flows and life cycle
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Strong written communication skills
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
• Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
• Ability to travel locally within Korea regularly and internationally about 20% of the time
• PhD. or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
• Deep experience developing AI models in real-world environments and integrating AI/ML and other AWS services into large-scale production applications.
• Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and Torch.
• Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
• Experienced in data processing with Python, R & SQL.
• Experience with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.
Back to top