Advocate, Social Care
- Seattle, WA
Ring is looking for a dynamic social media advocate with the ability to uphold the Ring brand with professionalism and customer obsession. Are you a driven, organized, and self-motivated individual who can positively engage with customers and team members in a collaborative environment? Come join our Social Care team and find out how Ring is making neighborhoods safer through affordable, effective, smart home security devices.
• On a daily basis, you will ensure inquiries are met with urgency when responding on behalf of Ring to customers on social media. You will also be a part of information sharing, troubleshooting, professional conversations, and conduct in addition to creating a friendly, neighborly sense of community online
• Manage incoming social media messages
• Interact with our followers on social media, engaging them in positive conversation to become Ring ambassadors
• Analyze, research, and explain troubleshooting solutions to customers who are encountering software and/or hardware challenges to elevate their Ring experience
• Work with upset customers to find the root of the problem and provide them with white glove service
• Escalate trends, product issues, and agent and customer feedback
• Partner and communicate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to drive efficiency and innovation
• Display a positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to company policies, and a commitment to excellent customer service
• This position requires that you handle various contacts types including; Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound voice calls with our Customers
Ring's Social Care team is the brand voice of Ring on all social media platforms, directly impacting customers. The Ring Social Care team monitors and responds to customers on multiple Ring social media accounts. By empowering frontline team members with easy to use tools, training, and reliable workflows, our vision is to leave lasting impressions on customers where ownership is not only defined by our ability to fix the problem, but also by our ability to serve and share the voice of the customer.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum of one year call center experience
• Minimum of one year demonstrated ability to drive results within a team
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multitask and problem solve
• Open to a flexible schedule which may include evenings, overnights, and weekends
• Hardwired DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic internet (Satellite or wireless internet connections are prohibited)
• Meet a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speed
• Provide a private work space that is free of any extraneous noises and distractions
• Agree to Amazon's Work from Home Agreement. Please watch our Work from Home Agreement
• Degree in Social Media and/or Marketing
• Previous experience responding via social media on behalf of a large company
• Adaptable to change
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone - while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top