Advisory Lead UK&I
The ProServe Global Specialty Practice (GSP) for Advisory supports large enterprise customers with the non-technical aspects (people, governance, change management, innovation, and culture) of their business transformations as they evolve into digital enterprises supported by the Cloud Operating Model. The central GSP team is quite small, but it supports a wide community of consultants across the Area who specialize in Advisory but who report into field sales and delivery teams.
The Advisory Leader for UK&I, which is a new role for the country, sits in the central EMEA GSP team and will face off to the sellers in the field. The leader will be expected to do hands-on selling and delivery, carrying both personal booking and utilization targets. In addition, he or she will be a business builder and will 1) drive the local Advisory pipeline and participate in local Account Planning and Deal Reviews, 2) foster a sense of community across all Advisory resources (GSP or Field), 3) deliver sales enablement and consultant skills enablement, 4) support local hiring and onboarding of field consultants, 5) build local marketing collateral and partner communities, and 6) support UK&I-based workforce planning. Up to 60% travel expected (primarily inside of UK&I).
We are looking for a strategic leader with the capability of leading and running a business. At Amazon we are all builders, we are all leaders, and we are all owners.
• Build and coach a best-in-class matrixed team of advisory sellers and delivery consultants across UK&I, helping them to constantly mature how they sell and deliver services to Enterprise customers.
Work with sellers in the field to land selling and pipeline management mechanisms to drive more deals, more quickly, and at ever-increasing deal sizes and to help management monitor progress.
• Sell hands-on for strategic deals.
• Optimize value proposition of the global advisory offerings portfolio to match regional needs and ensure widespread adoption of offerings across sellers.
• Engage as a delivery resource in key advisor engagements.
• Drive marketing efforts (public artifacts and references).
• Help the local team to identify and enable Advisory partners.
• 15+ senior leadership, and/or management consulting experience in enterprises working at C-Level engagements
• Demonstrated ability to sell / drive large deals
• Experience in development of go-to-market strategies and development of value propositions
• Strong cultural diversity and international mindset
• Digital mindset and affinity to cloud technologies
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Great, down-to-earth, business writing
• Strong Bias for Action, Ownership, Structured-approach to projects, and Strategic vision; a self-starting entrepreneur
• Experience supporting a regional Senior Leadership Team and ability to lead with a light touch across a complex matrix
• Experience in driving international Digital transformation programs in major enterprises.
• Experience with Cloud technologies (architecture, security, migration) is a plus.
Back to top