Advisor Manager - Risk Investigations
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Amazon strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything that they might want to buy online. In Amazon, our overall mission is simple: We want to be the place where our customers can find, discover, and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history. Customer Trust Partner Support ("CTPS") works to make Amazon.com the safest place to shop online. The CTPS team safeguards the order pipelines; monitoring, tracking, and managing risk to ensure long-term buyer satisfaction. Within CTPS, the Operations division achieves this through a combination of automated and manual investigations of the buyers and sellers on our marketplace.
We are looking for a Team Manager/Investigation Manager for our Bangalore office, to manage the GAP team.
What is the Global Advisor Program (GAP)?
The goal of the Global Advisor Programme is to help all investigators receive real-time effective coaching and inputs to do their job with zero defects, leading to better quality results, improved productivity metrics and finally, empowering investigators to excel in their role.
Whenever an investigator feels stuck on a task, they can reach out to a virtual Global Advisor who provides targeted, real-time customized coaching on the individual scenario they have questions on, through the RADAR tool. In order to resolve the investigation, the Advisor inputs coaching notes, edits the questions asked by the Investigators and identifies the Reason Code, which catalogues the interaction, directing it to the appropriate team for corrective action. By doing this, GAP closes the loop and ensures continuous improvement to our processes.
- Manages a team of Advisors based across multiple locations. Works across team(s) and Ops organization WW to drive delivery from advisors to enable investigators to take right action for customer and drive business metrics of quality and productivity.
- Plan, direct and organize the day-to-day operation of Advisor team.
- Maintain and improve staff engagement through effective people management and motivational techniques.
- Ensure that all productivity, quality standards and service level agreements are met through effective monitoring, coaching, and training.
- Complete detailed analysis of performance metrics, and make data driven business decisions.
- Formulate and recommend practices to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your team.
- Continuously raise the performance bar by setting ambitious improvement objectives and exceeding them.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of our CTPS systems, policies, and procedures to ensure that the department complies with our internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that effective personal development plans are in place for each team member and that these provide a balance between supporting both individual and business goals and objectives.
Required to demonstrate performance in the following areas:
- Metrics, by consistently leading their team to meet and exceed service levels and targets in reducing bad debt for their Company and maintain the performance and metrics of all team members, and hence the team at expected levels.
- Process Improvement, by delivering significant business impacts and/ or contributions to their Company through improvement to quality, productivity, or customer experience. Work with peer technical teams to articulate and prioritize feature needs for investigation tool sets.
- People Development, by developing the Performance levels, career, and skills of their Advisor teams through continuous closure of performance feedback loops. Possess ability to recruit excellent team members into their team and Company.
- Project Participation, by effectively participating in projects that involve multiple teams. Consistently demonstrate timely delivery of projects on roadmap to support the team vision.
- Judgment and Discretion: The candidate has direct responsibility over multiple functions and processes. She/he consistently exercises discretion in tactical and strategic decision making/problem solving and routinely reports to management chain as required. She/he takes decisions that are reasoned, documented, and involve collaborating with other internal stakeholder/teams as appropriate and required when making decisions that have wider impact.
- Partner with Operations teams across sites/functions and provide feedback to operations team based on the trend analysis and patterns observed through Advisor-Investigator working relationship.
• For External: Proven track record of managing people directly before. Minimum managerial experience of 18 months.
• Should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, and well versed with operations
• Bachelor degree is a must to apply for this position.
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel) suite of products skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal (speaking, listening, interpretation) and written communication skills desired
• Ability to function in an ambiguous, fast paced work environment
• Exposure to quality tools like Six Sigma, Lean operations, etc.
• Industry exposure across Compliance Operations, Risk Management, Fraud investigations, etc.
• Managed critical operational processes, with end to end business responsibility.
• Experience of supporting customers internally and externally
Back to top