Do you want to be a key part of a team focused on increasing the reach of cloud computing in the Advertising&Marketing Technology industry? Do you have the industry background, technical depth, and communication skills needed to help further establish Amazon as the leader in the industry? Do you enjoy working with customers to achieve innovation and efficiency?
As Advertising&Marketing Technology business development professional you understand business trends impacting the industry, are passionate and capable of driving market development across the sector and of addressing changing industry needs trough the right Amazon Web Services solutions and ecosystem. You will work directly with field teams to help build an opportunity pipeline and win selected customers.
Your responsibilities will include engaging with key customers in EMEA, providing thought leadership to the sales organization, engaging AWS Solutions Architects and industry partners, leading the process to enable industry solutions, and helping evolve AWS offerings for more rapid adoption by customers.
The ideal candidate will have both business and consulting background, with experience working with Advertising&Marketing Technology customers, demonstrated experience interacting at the CxO/VP level, with a good understanding of cloud technology. S/he should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must. This role requires a strong passion for customers, a high level of comfort navigating ambiguity, and a keen sense of ownership to deliver results.
Come build the future with us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Serve as a key member of the Business Development team to drive overall AWS market and technical strategy for the Advertising&Marketing Technology industry.
• Support the execution on the market development plan, in partnership with key internal stakeholders
• Build business development pipeline by engaging with key prospects and partners
• Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.
• Work closely all stakeholders to create cross industry opportunities
• Present thought leadership to senior management teams, customers, 1st and 3rd party events.
• Handle a high volume of engagements and interactions in the fast pace of the cloud computing market.
• The right person will be technical and analytical: Computer Science and/or Engineering/Math bachelor degree and 7+ years of significant customer facing business development, sales, solution delivery or product management experience in the Advertising&Marketing Technology industry.
• Significant leadership experience working across segments such as advertising technology, marketing technology, measurement platforms agencies and media companies
• Strong leadership skills, with proven verbal and written communications skills to work effectively across internal and external organizations and understand what it takes to grow a market and deliver long-term business objectives.
• Fundamentals of cloud computing, with ability to go deep enough on relevant technologies key to the industry.
• Education - an MBA is desired.
• Previous experience in complex industry use cases such as real-time bidding, ad serving, identity analysis and data processing.
• Broad reaching, senior relationships and large network in the vertical.
• Must enjoy working in a collaborative, changing, and fast-paced environment.