Amazon Ads helps brands create experiences that delight customers and deliver meaningful results. With 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, and first-party insights based on shopping, streaming and browsing signals, brands can craft relevant campaigns that enhance customer experiences. Our solutions on Amazon.com, services like Twitch, IMDb T V, Alexa, Amazon Music, and partnerships with third-party publishers and exchanges make Amazon Ads the ultimate amplifier for brands to reach the right audiences in the right places, both on and off Amazon.
As an Account Executive on our Ad Sales team in Mexico, you will use your experience selling digital advertising solutions to large advertisers and their ad agencies in Mexico to successfully grow and scale the domestic revenues. Through client-side and agency relationships, a consultative approach and understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned brands or clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your cold-calling, networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop and manage new accounts or brands that will complement our existing roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. As an individual contributor, you'll be supported by our operations team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth.
Job Location: Mexico City, Mexico
• Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
• Bachelor's degree or certificate of completion of studies
• 5+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
• 5+ years of experience working closely with brands and agencies
• 3+ years of experience with data analysis and problem solving
• Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
• 3+ years selling search advertising, programmatic and/or data driven ad products or platforms
• Experience relating to eCommerce