Ads Account Manager - EN
- Bangalore, India
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of advertising and ecommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon's mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and DSP solution. We believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners. We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join our talented team to help scale our growing Advertising program. Account Managers partner with Sales and other internal Amazon business stakeholders to drive advertiser success.
As an Account Manager you are passionate about understanding business drivers for performance, the range of Amazon products available to our advertisers, and engaging with internal partners to deliver on these.
You play a key role on the account team, growing the business by being the customer expert, developing audience and optimization recommendations. You possess strong analytical ability, and will develop deep expertise in Amazon's products and proprietary metrics to build winning campaigns and optimizing performance to derive insights and meet our advertisers' needs. You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with exemplary stakeholder management and communication skills, helping you work across global locations.
• Become an expert on Amazon solutions and adapt recommendations based on advertiser needs
• Optimize campaign performance that fulfills advertiser goals
• In-depth data analysis to develop actionable insights and recommendations for campaigns
• Work cross-functionally with Sales and other Amazon partners to deliver towards business goals
• 5+ years of professional experience with online advertising, e.g. as Account or Campaign Manager at a publisher, as media planner at an agency or similar.
• Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal).
• University degree with an emphasis in Management, Marketing, Advertising or Business.
• Confidence in the analysis of number-based reports and experience in MS Office (esp. Excel).
• An exceptional eye for detail, ability to solve problems and given the fast paced nature of our division, the aptitude to multi task.
• An organized approach and a real team player who is willing to roll up sleeves.
• Flexible to work in US/EU/rotational shift.
• MBA or other related Master's degree
• Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
• Experience in e-commerce, retail or advertising
• Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
• Experience in contact with clients and in an international environment.
• Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education
• Google Ads Display certified
• Experience in tools such as Salesforce is an advantage.
Back to top