The Worldwide Operations team is seeking an exceptionally talented, dependable, resourceful, and self-motivated Administrative Assistant to work under the direct supervision of an Executive Assistant in supporting the Amazon Logistics team in our Seattle, Washington office.
Attention to detail, ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities, and the ability to stay organized while helping others get organized are critical skills (we move fast and need your help to bring order to chaos on occasion). A sense of humor, curiosity, and a desire to work with a smart and diverse group of people will make you an excellent addition to our team. Responsibilities will include:
- Ordering and maintaining office supply levels
- Completing and filing expense reports
- Planning logistics for meetings and events of various sizes
- Creating and maintaining team organization charts
- Assisting with space planning
- Providing back-up calendaring support
- Tracking and helping to drive completion of key deliverables, including following up on outstanding items
- Collaborating closely with departmental Executive Assistant (EA) peers
- Suggesting process improvements to make the team more effective.
- Special projects as assigned
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong clerical skills - photocopying, faxing, typing meeting notes
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment; flexible
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
- 1+ years of experience providing senior level assistance in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Positive, proactive, and able to consistently exercise great judgment
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping team members adequately informed
- Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Has effectively managed a high volume of work and performed efficiently
- A demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities.
- Ability to listen to constructive feedback and adjust as appropriate
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top