Acquisition Marketing Manager
- El Segundo, CA
Ring is seeking a highly organized, strategic, analytical, and self-driven Acquisition Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate has brand marketing and media planning experience with sizable budgets for a direct to consumer brand. They will be focused on planning, execution, reporting, and analysis for Ring's multi-channel marketing campaigns.
This is the role for you if you're an innovative marketer who has experience across traditional, digital, and emerging channels. You're comfortable working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment, and have an instinctual desire to dive deep into every detail to help elevate both the team and work. You are never satisfied with the status quo, and have an eagerness to take on new challenges and projects when they arise.
• Develop and activate cross-channel marketing and media plans, build budgets and revenue projections; determine measurement metrics to improve campaign transparency and accountability.
• Assist with recurring and ad-hoc reporting and data analysis, and use findings to help drive strategy and decisions.
• Maintain the marketing calendar, and ensure that channel-level plans align with overarching marketing and business goals.
• Assist with trafficking creative, building campaigns, monitoring performance, and making optimizations across various marketing channels as needed.
• Collaborate with channel owners, strategy, and other internal teams to ensure that all marketing tactics funnel up to Ring's larger business goals.
• Build processes for internal and external groups to help deepen understanding of brand goals and expectations and improve efficiencies.
• Partner with the marketing operations team to kick-off new projects and work closely with the strategy, design, ecomm, and production teams to drive creative development and execution.
• Actively monitor and analyze the competitive landscape, and share key takeaways and suggestions with internal teams.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ year of marketing experience
• 5+ year of marketing experience working on direct-to-consumer brand
• 3+ years of experience using MS Excel to analyze data, including creating pivot tables and vlookups
• Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation communication skills that allow you to clearly articulate ideas and results in a constructive way.
• Strong quantitative skills and understanding of brand awareness and direct response media measurement
• Project management skills that demonstrate the ability to manage priorities, set and meet deadlines, maintain media calendars and budgets, and complete a high volume of tasks without sacrificing quality and accuracy
• Hands on experience in traditional (broadcast/video, radio, OOH, print, DR) advertising, digital paid media, organic social, E-commerce, partnerships and experiential marketing channels
• Strong desire to seek out new channels and industry trends to drive new marketing programs
• Ability to think strategically, quantitatively, and creatively
• Passionate about Ring's mission to make neighborhoods safer
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone - while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top