Acquisition Account Manager
- Puteaux, France
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing customers? Do you have the technical passion necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform partner? Are you business savvy to challenge the status quo and propose disruptive value propositions that Customers can envision?
As an Acquisition Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables to drive an engagement at the business or technical Director/CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute against a territory plan.
• Manage several accounts concurrently.
• Manage acquisition campaigns
• Identify customer's strategic challenges and desired outcomes.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Develop customer adoption and transform customer into a "lighthouse" AWS customer.
• Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets / objectives.
• Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Manage a virtual extended team.
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• A background in business, engineering, computer science, or MIS/MBA a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and French.
• 5+ years of technology related sales hunting, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience.
• Experience building new territories from scratch.
• Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing transformational deals.
• Experience in positioning and selling to new customers and new market segments.
• Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding your understanding of the customer's business.
• Used to generating a large growth in net new opportunities with a high closing rate.
• Translate customer business and technology priorities into technology solutions.
Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota/objectives over achievement.
MBA or Degree qualification preferred
Back to top