Account Specialist with German - Amazon Advertising
- Bratislava, Slovakia
Are you passionate about Marketing and Digital Advertising, and wish to work within a diverse and international team who are challenging the status quo of the E-commerce world? Come join us and become part of a team dedicated to creating and optimizing solutions that support our Advertisers achieve their goals.
Sponsored Products is a key cost-per-click (CPC) advertising program in Amazon. In support of the Sponsored Products business, we are a team of energetic and highly talented Account Specialist. An Account Specialist will work with a portfolio of accounts directly or through sales teams to help advertisers meet their advertising goals. An account Specialist's expertise also gives insight to recommend product and system improvements to our engineering teams.
To be successful in this role, you will use your knowledge of the online media & data skills to help the advertisers grow their existing business as well as develop new business opportunities. You have exemplary stakeholder management and communication skills, helping you work across global locations. You will carry business goals and will be measured on key metrics aligned to the sales and account management teams' goals.
You'll need to be technically savvy with an interest in online advertising, good with numbers, well organized, able to multitask with excellent communication skills, and you should be able to clearly explain issues & the paths to resolution quickly and succinctly. Your commitment to the success of our advertising customers should be strong and you should have a proven record of exceeding on your goals.
• Taking ownership for a portfolio of accounts Standard and High Value advertisers
• Making proactive outbound calls to generate leads
• Bring forth deep industry expertise surfacing key industry trends; Advise clients on opportunities associated with key trends and potential business impact.
• Flawlessly execute end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders, while communicating campaign progress and applying learning in future campaigns.
• Leading kickoff calls with advertisers and drives discussion using a preset agenda, as and when necessary
• Reviewing accounts to provide custom advertising solutions for advertisers to increase efficiency and meet advertiser KPIs.
• Identifying opportunities to improve Amazon Advertising's product based on customer feedback, data reviews, and feature gaps with key products
• Partner closely with our global Sales to deliver towards business goals, and build a strong understanding of digital advertising ecosystem.
Amazon Advertising : advertising.amazon.com
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1,300 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card.
• Bachelor degree and/or 6 months related work experience
• Fluency in English and German (in respect to writing, reading, speaking and communication)
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, Power Point and Word)
• Able to work in a diverse team
• 2+ years experience in the online advertising, sales, marketing, and/or e-commerce space
• Proven success in customer support / account management
• Experience within EU Student Programs Teams or business internships
• Experience with managing global clients along with owning their performance goals
• Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
• Ability to advise clients on opportunities associated with key trends and potential business impact
• Have executed end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders, while communicating campaign progress and applying learning in future campaigns.
• Google Ad Words / Bing Ads certification will be added benefit
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV in English.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top